We deliver our products all over the world. We use the best distribution processes and work with logistical partners with great expertise in transporting fragile merchandise. The products can be shipped on the same day of payment confirmation (in exceptional cases) and we only guarantee that the delivery will be made at the address given to us. Free shipping in Portugal for orders + 75 euros.
We do not guarantee deliveries for basket purchases made after December 9, 2022, in our online store! A key factor for managing expectations!!!
1. All orders are protected and sanitized to reduce any possibility of contagion.
2. Usually we receive high costumers demand! We ask our esteemed customers to make their purchases one week in advance (Mainland Portugal) and two weeks in advance (Europe) to make sure you receive the order on time. For Valentine’s Day, orders are accepted until the 7th of February and are shipped between the 9th and 10th of February.
3. Shipments to Brazil are analyzed on a case-by-case basis, so if you want to order, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. United Kingdom: please, before confirming your purchase, contact us (online support or email above), as with Brexit there may be customs restrictions and extra fees. After Brexit, there are also variable fees for shipping, which depend on the product, the product’s value, and location (which may still have a fee for a remote area). Our system cannot define the values of these fees at the time of purchase, as they are variable and are calculated on a case-by-case basis. Therefore, we kindly ask valued customers to contact us before confirming a purchase, to find out what the variable fee will be, which must be charged separately.
4. The shipping costs charged are for transport at «room» temperature. For purchases (in Portugal and abroad) of perishable products, it is essential to contact us to see if we have temperature-controlled deliveries in your area of residence. If the customer chooses to buy, for example, cheese or other perishable products, without consulting our services, we will proceed with their shipment. However, the burden of an unsuccessful delivery will fall on the person who made the purchase. This is a fundamental point and the customer, when proceeding with a purchase, accepts our commercial conditions, and this is one of them.
5. We are committed to the aesthetics of the boxes, however, to ensure that your products are delivered in perfect condition, we prioritize the safety of the boxes and the respective fragile products in the various processes of transport. For example, in the case of baskets, if you want the products to be packed in a more elaborate box, they will have to go inside another one. For such cases, contact us for budgeting and analysis.
We offer free shipping in Europe for purchases over 250€ (still valid for orders up to 20 kg) and free shipping for deliveries to the Rest of the World (Africa, America, Asia) on purchases over 50.000€, regardless of the order’s weight.
If you own or represent restaurants, hotels, or grocery stores, contact us to have access to the best prices on the market for resale and find out what makes us different.
Note: after sending your order, our customer service will contact you. We ask for your special attention to ensure receipt of the order, so as not to overburden our services with re-delivery costs. Failure to comply with this order, as well as any adversities arising therefrom, will be the sole responsibility of the customer!
We are committed to provide you with the best service possible. To do so, we provide transportation insurance for all the orders made in Portugal Nosso.
For Portugal and Europe, besides the “door-to-door” service, follow-up and proof of delivery, the client’s order will have – included – and transport insurance of 500,00€.
To orders up to 2 kg to the rest of the world, our services include “track & trace”, proof of delivery and an insurance of 500,00 €.
We include the costs for taxes, fees, storage, thermal protection and packaging for your order, so you don’t have to pay any additional fees, except if you’re in UK, Norway or Switzerland, for example, where a customs clearance and fees will be required.
It is not possible to predict the cost in fees and taxes until the product reaches its destination (Norway and Switzerland cases). Such costs will be charged to the receiver.
Customs regulations vary according to the country and these are constantly changing. Therefore, we ask for the client’s attention to these details.
The freight fee is calculated automatically when the purchase is made and it varies according to weight, measurements and place of delivery. The client is informed of the cost of the freight before confirming the purchase.
After ordering a product, you will receive an email with all the details of the purchase. As soon as your order is approved, our partner will proceed with the shipping, as soon as possible.
Depending on your location and the service you chose, the time of transportation may vary. Delivery may take from 1 to 2, 2 to 4, 5 to 7 working days or even more (for certain destinations – see fields below).
Delivery procedure takes place in 48 to 120 hours, after payment confirmation. Up to 10 kg, the maximum cost is only 7€ (VAT and fuel surcharge included). Up to 30 kg, the maximum cost is only 9€ (VAT and fuel surcharge included).
It is possible to make payments on delivery of the cost of transportation, with an additional cost of 3,50€, plus VAT. If the payment is done in cash, the additional cost is 4,50€.
To deliveries for Azores and Madeira, the shipping fee is determined by a special tariff. In these cases, please contact email@example.com.
Europe: i) up to 1 kg, the cost is 12,90 €; ii) up to 2 kg, the cost is 18,00 €. The estimated time of arrival is 3 to 8 working days.
Rest of the world: i) up to 1 kg, the cost is 18,90 €; ii) up to 2 kg, the cost is 18,50 €. The estimated time of arrival is 5 to 10 working days.
Spain: i) up to 15 kg, the cost is 15€; ii) up to 30 kg, the cost is 25 €. The estimated time of arrival is 5 working days.
Germany, Belgium, Denmark, France, Holland, Hungary, Luxembourg, Poland, Czech Republic, Switzerland: i) up to 10 kg, the cost is 26 €; ii) up to 20 kg, the cost is 32 €; iii) up to 30 kg, the cost is 37 €. The estimated time of arrival is 3 to 5 working days.
Austria, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, England, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden: i) up to 10 kg, the cost is 35 €; ii) up to 20 kg, the cost is 39 €; iii) up to 30 kg, the cost is 44 €. The estimated time of arrival is 4 to 8 working days.
Bulgaria, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Romania: i) up to 10 kg, the cost is 39 €; ii) up to 20 kg, the cost is 50 €; iii) up to 30 kg, the cost is 60 €. The estimated time of arrival is 5 to 9 working days.
Angola, Belarus, Cape Verde, Iceland, Mozambique, Turkey, Ukraine: i) up to 5 kg, the cost is 39 €; ii) up to 10 kg, the cost is 57 €; iii) up to 15 kg, the cost is 76 €. The estimated time of arrival may vary according to the country (for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, United Arab Emirates, USA, Israel, Mexico, Qatar, Russia: i) up to 5 kg, the cost is 63 €; ii) up to 10 kg, the cost is 102 €; iii) up to 15 kg, the cost is 140 €. The estimated time of arrival may vary according to the country (for more information, please contact email@example.com). At this moment, Brazil is blocked.
Australia, Azerbaijan, China, South Korea, Hong-Kong, Japan, Macau, Singapore, Taiwan: i) up to 5 kg, the cost is 95 €; ii) up to 10 kg, the cost is 165 €; iii) up to 15 kg, the cost is 239 €. The estimated time of arrival may vary according to the country (for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you need an order, urgently? Do you prefer express delivery instead of standard deliveries by land? We are here to help and we have this service for you!
Contact us by e-mail (email@example.com). Your contact will be answered already including the delivery time and additional information such as shipping cost.
The import of alcoholic beverages and certain foods is prohibited in some countries.
For countries such as Brazil, regarding wines, we advise a maximum of six bottles (75 cl) per order. In the shopping baskets, we advise a maximum weight of 10 to 12 kg. At this moment, delivery to Brazil is blocked.
Although we ship perishables in EPS packages, which provide the best thermal conditions for preservation, you should avoid ordering products like sausages or cheeses in the same purchase, because Customs might impede the reception of such products.
In the absence of authorized people to receive the merchandise, the shipping / transport company tries one more time. If the client is still absent, we (Portugal Nosso) will be informed and we will contact our customer, to reschedule the delivery. If the customer cannot receive the merchandise, a document will be left at the place of delivery informing the customer where he or she can pick it up, in 5 working days. If the merchandise is not picked up within that time limit, it will be returned to the sender (Portugal Nosso), including cost of devolution.
We ask the customer to pay attention to these matters, so not to burden Portugal Nosso with unnecessary costs. The shipping fees are not refundable. For international deliveries, the cost of devolution fees is equal to the cost of shipment. If there is another request for delivery, new shipping fees will be charged.
All products delivered from purchases made on this website should be verified immediately upon reception. If you detect any imperfections or damage, you must return the product to the shipping company, specifying the circumstances in the company’s document and justifying the motive of devolution in the delivery note that goes with the product. Afterwards, you must inform Portugal Nosso immediately, so we may solve the problem as soon as possible.
During holiday seasons, particularly during Christmas, there may be some delays on the time of delivery, something that is out of Portugal Nosso’s control. In any case, to avoid possible inconveniences, we suggest our customers to anticipate their purchases for the holiday seasons.